When? Before or after?

recently i started to take cretein (cell tech)
but iam not sure when to take it, after the workout or before?
the people at gnc tells me to take it before i workout to have more energy when i workout
but when i read on the container, it said to take it rite after i workout?
can anyone clear this out for me?

Btw i also take mass tech, i know i have take that after the workout, i only use 2-3 scoops only cause the taste of it is so horrible
i tryed takin 5 scoop which is one serving but the horrible taste gets to me and makes me throw up, i dunno if i should go back to nitrotech?

take creatine after the workout. your muscles will be very receptive of creatine at this point.

next time you buy creatine, i would recommend not buying cell tech...it's very expensive and doesnt offer much more than regular creatine...if you get regular creatine it can be pretty cheap. last time i bought some, i got 1000g for $20 USD.

I agree with Freddy. Take the creatine AFTER your workout.

Cell-Tech users like to take it before because the excess sugar gives them a burst of energy and they assume that creatine is for giving more energy.

Your muscles are getting stronger and growing while you rest not while you workout that's when creatine is beneficial.

Plain creatine is great and I have heard(but haven't tried myself yet) that anything that says "CreaPure" is also very good.

In Health,
DM

Back