What now? 20lbs weight loss

Ross Bailey

View attachment 25557 View attachment 25555 Hi over the past couple months ive been working hard at the gym and ive lost around
20lbs and even after hearing so many people complimenting my weight loss im kind of confused, i dont personally see a big difference especially a 20lbs difference, im also wondering if i have lost weight is it time for me to bulk up and start defining my muscles more because at the moment ive purely been forcusing on daily runs with little weightlifting. Any response is appreciated

Bulk up man! I lost weight and am not in the bulking phase. As you build muscle, the extra fat and skin will get stretched tight so then you will look ripped! Keep up the great work. I always have great advise so let me know if you want some tips.

Hi and welcome,
Good work on weight loss. The way to change your shape is to start putting more emphasis on your strength training. A full body strength workout every other day is a good starting point. Interested to know what your weight training looks like now? Incorporating big compound movements would be a good start for your strength training and also lots of good nutrition is required to build muscle. Happy to chip on if you need some specifics. Good luck buddy

Back