what month is jv football tryouts usually held

ok so last year i missed the jv tryouts for football due to the fact that i was to busy with baseball to check to see when they were held so if u guys good give me a rough estimate of when they r usually held i would greatly appreactiate it so i dont miss it agen

Football season started. You're about five months too late. If I'm not mistaken, you have to sign up and go to summer practice. And, if I'm not mistakem, every single school has a different way of doing things, I suggest you find out yours.

weight lifting starts in january(this is when you would talk to the coach), then you do that til summer, then you go week days and run and learn stuff without pads for about 2 hours then in august you do 2 a days for two weeks, get some time off, then from school - late november its football season

Football tryouts are usually held late summer right before school starts. Contact your states high school athletic association for a calendar of dates. It may not tell you when tryouts for YOUR school will be, but it will tell you the dates when practices and coaches contact with student athletes is allowed, therefore giving you a good idea.

Back