What is your ringtone??

Shep031

So I got a new phone yesterday...the new Blackberry Tour. I'd recommend it. It's a bit confusing at first, just coming from a regular phone...but it's convenient to have access to the internet and email from anywhere.

Anyhow, I am sick of my old ring tones and am looking for new song suggestions. I listen to about anything, so that's not really an issue. My old ring tone was "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey. I like to switch it up a bit here and there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :)

Be different...

Go old school...

A good old fashioned phone ring..

or be polite and vibrate :D that's the best plan.. keep it in your pocket and make yourself happy and not irritate others with bad songs..

I hate insipid ring tones...

Ringtones....my phone has different ones for most people who call.

Main ringtone is the main theme from Word of Warcraft TBC. Yes, I'm a geek.

My husband's ringtone is Britney Spear's 'Piece of Me'

My mother's ringtone is Rammstein's 'Mutter' ('Mother')

My mother in law's ringtone is 'Thoughtless' by Evanescence.

My best friend's ringtone is 'Lament of the Highborne' (WoW again)

Short message tone is a soundfile from WoW.

Other tones include 'Blue' bei Eiffel 65, 'What I've done' by Linkin Park and 'Enter Sandman' by Metallica.

I have my phone on low volume, so usually only I hear it, together with the vibration. And I change my ringtones on a regular basis, usually going with my favourite song at the moment. I am still looking for a phone that will use random ringtones, just a different one every time somebody calls. Haven't found anything like that yet though.

Last edited:
that would definitely be cool to have a phone that would randomize your ringtones and play a different one everytime it rang. wonder if an application could be made for that or already is? hmm...

currently, mine is "whatever it is" by zac brown band.
i'm sure it'll change within the next couple days tho. i get bored easily :)

i only have mine on silent or vibrate when i'm at work, since i don't answer it when i'm there anyhow. but otherwise, it's not so ungodly loud that the entire store hears it when it rings...i just need to hear it!

Whoa I still have my first cell, from when I was 18. That thing lasted me 5 1/2 years. It has all my fav rings on it. Mostly Classical, I think they really made some neat classical ring tones, easier to produce than an *IN Hip Hop, or Rock* song, well I had a couple of those too, and they are kinda dorky. LOL

The *newer Cell* that I have now, IDK what kind it is, I just know what I see..LOL I just use the ring's it comes with. Not much for choice. Oh wellz. :p

I have different ring tones for different people.

My generic ring tone is Mansion in the Slums by Crowded House
My guy's ring tone is Little Red Ridin' Hood by Ray Stevens (private joke)

Most of the time I have my phone on vibrate though.

My current ringtone is Second Chance...by Shinedown. My phone doesn't ring a whole lot, however; most of the time people text me:}

My main ringtone is the chorus of If You Seek Amy by Britney Spears, and the ringtone for my fiance is All My Love by 112.

The tone for when I get an email/VM/text is Peanut (a Jeff Dunham character) saying "Neeeeeeeeeeeerom!"

My generic ring tone is supermassive black hole by muse :p

I have lady gaga - just dance for a childhood friend
please dont stop the music- rihanna for another friend.

Mine is the closing credits song for the Benny Hill Show.

Its even better when you realize I leave my phone all over the place, so once it starts ringing, I'm running around looking for it.

Ringer is Bullet Ride from In Flames

I also have the phone ringer from Crank 2, where it slows down and becomes a trip. I like it a lot :D

Text message is Tyrone Biggams yelling "SHAZAM"

I'm all over the place when it comes to music, so it was essential that I learn to make my own ringtones so I could assign them to the people in my life for whatever reason. Here are numbers that most frequently call me:

my boyfriend: one time he pissed me off and recorded himself singing the first verse of "Hey" by the Pixies, and emailed it to me. I turned that into his ringtone...so whenever he calls I hear him singing.

my mom: "Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa (Sad Song)" by Otis Redding

my sister: "Waiting in Your Welfare Line" by Buck Owens

my brother-in-law: "One Piece at a Time" by Johnny Cash

anyone from work: "Gutter Glitter" by Switchblade Symphony

any business:"Money, Success, Fame, Glamour" by Felix da HouseCat

ex-boyfriends/anyone I don't want to talk to: Twilight Zone theme song

my friend whose last name is Fink: "Rat Fink" by the Misfits

the general ring is "Baby Turns Blue" by the Virgin Prunes.

there's more...but those are the major ones.

I hear a foghorn whenever a text rolls in.

when people call me, my answertone is the song that plays when the witch rides her broom in The Wizard of Oz.

The classic one from iPhone

Back