What is wrong with my belly? Help!!

hello, i am new in this forum, i have been working out for 4 or 5 months now, i have been goin to the gym for about two yearas but not constantly i used to go 2 months and then skip 4 months and return 3 months and skip some other months oh well.
i used to be very thin about a year ago but somehow i gained a lot of weight i don't know why so i started to reduce carbs, fats, etc and used to do 1 hour of cardio everyday 6 or 7 times a week, that was for a month, after that month and currently i do 40 minutes of cardio, and i started to work on my muscles, i see a diference now that i lost weight ( honestly i don't use the weighing machine much), but there is this thing in my abdominal part that i really don't know what happens there :/, it seems that my body started to look good but my belly looks so weird, i mean it seems that i store fat there but there is this vertical line under my bellybutton that i don't really know how to work it, i want to have a flat stomach the thing is that i am not fat but i don't know why i have this big belly mass there.
I have been thinking that this will desapear with cardio but i honestly don't see any changes, and i have been thinking this will only go away with liposuction i guess :S i don't want to have surgery.
Someone told me that if i do abs workout with that fat in there then it will be even more dificult to get it out :( i really don't know what to do with it, please any sugestions? advices? thankyou so much!!

AlexView attachment 5611

Attachments

• DSC03715.jpg
    DSC03715.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,452
It looks like you're just dealing with what everyone else out there deals with at a certain point in their weight loss.... you've run out of patience after working so hard and you want to see results, now!

You definitely need to stick with it and not give up.... how much resistance training ("working on your muscles") do you do in a week?

hey!!Thankyou :) i haven't give up at all, i keep doing cardio everyday and all i will loose this fat no matter what!! well i do one day shoulder, biceps, triceps, next day back and chest, and other day leg workout!! i go to the gym 4 to 5 days a week!! i think it is allright is just that i've never seen a belly like mine, because under that line looks fine, i don't know why there it is a division there!!

Back