what exercises to do for lossing fat?

OK here is my problem.
i lost of 30 pounds, but i still have fat in the stomich and chest. i should also have that im a male, so i would like to get rid of the remaining amount of fat, im mostly trying to get rid of the fat on my chest. i have pecs, its just the fat is laying on top and is hard to get rid of it. thank if to anybody that can help.

Nutrition nutrition nutrition!!!

Exervise isn't the only key to weight loss....how are your eating habits?

Did you lose those 30 pounds through dieting? No matter how you did, congratulations! That's a lot of weight to lose.

If you aren't already excercising, there are plenty you can add to help with the rest. Running is a great cardio excercise that is pretty simple. Also, I think guys who run have great looking legs! When you start running, you probably will find you can't run very far (unless you've been running.) To get started without getting overly discouraged, you can alternate with walking. For example, walk for 5 minutes, then run for 2 and alternate.

There are lots of cardio excercises out there ... swimming, running, cycling, anything that gets your heart pumping. Also team sports like soccer and basketball will help, if that's your thing. Some people can't get motivated to excercise if they aren't on a team sport.

Cardio is great, but you'll burn more calories if your muscles are stronger. You should add some weight-lifting to help tone your body, this'll probably do wonders for you chest. You can also add crunches for those abs. I do Pilates for my stomach and abs because I find crunches to be boring, but I haven't found a good Pilates video for men yet.

How much further do you have to go weight-wise? If there's fat on your stomach and chest that means there's still a bit to go. Also, when most people try to lose weight, they run into plateaus and need to boost their excercise and/or diet.

Back