what do you do when....

imjustme

You know you should get up and exercise but you realllllly don't want to.... I've been OK as of right now.... But its only going on the 3rd day.... I know I'm not going to want to especially when school and my internship starts back up.

Me personally when I don't want to workout I just start. That is usually all it takes. Once I get going I get energy and I get into it. I know getting going is the hard part but for me all it usually takes is for me to hit play on the DVD player or taking those first couple of strides when going for a run.

Yeah.. I lack motivation to do it. I really wish I had more people in my life that would help talk me into it.

Sometimes you have to do it for yourself. I don't have many people around me pushing me. I'm doing it for myself. I push myself. I tell myself that I'm not going to get to where I need to be by sitting on the couch watching tv. I'm my motivation.

Personally when I know I have to go run, and the idea creeps up on me , usually before noon . I don't over think or even think. I put on my shoes and leave before my brain understands whats happening lol. Then once I'm gone it is so much easier. Knowing me , if I think about it I won't go.

Back