What are your short-term goals

half marathon Pittsburgh May3rd
150 mile bike ride Pittsburgh to Erie June 6-7
Morgantown triathlon August 9th
Marine Corps Marathon October

In these early stages..............to get over the pain...to get back up & keep moving forward until it does not hurt so much & eventually move like the wind with ease!

Get to the gym 5 times a week
Finish my workplace manual
Resist hard cold solid red tulip easter eggs from the fridge :( soooooo good

This week's goal: attend all 3 yoga classes which starts at 8 am ( and require me to get up at 6 am). I will be content with going to 2/3 classes.

Cut back on the caffeine especially coffee from Starbuck.

Try to eat 2 whole roastiarre chicken (2.5 lbs each) a week along with all my other food intake.

Some Goals..this year...

Hello everyone that is posting in this thread...

1) retain my Ms.Fitness World title in August.

2) spend quality time with my MOM who is visiting me from Romania (May and some of June)

3) Have a great fitness camp experience for all the participants.

4) Help change as many lives positively as I can this year..I love watching people transform in front of me.

Last edited:
hey there, Question to the two post owners above: whats it like living in Australia ??

I would love to know

Jackie xx

I love it :) It's so laid back and relaxed here, we get nice weather (ish), there has never been any natural disasters where I live (apart from some small bushfires), so I feel very safe, the people are all pretty great, the shopping is good and yeah. What else do you want to know? :p

I love it :) It's so laid back and relaxed here, we get nice weather (ish), there has never been any natural disasters where I live (apart from some small bushfires), so I feel very safe, the people are all pretty great, the shopping is good and yeah. What else do you want to know? :p

thanks for the reply, it all sounds good.

What jobs are going well out there, im into computing and the internet.

Jackie x

To eat and drink towards my fitness goals (more defined abs)

Jackie xx

Back