Weight Loss + Health Conditions Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you, yes Weight loss is the one of the big problem for many people today and everyone trying to reduce weight to get a slim and fit body. This is very important to stay fit and work healthy because we all know health is wealth so for this weight loss training is the best think for physical workout. it is very important today to stay fit.. we work a lot to get a good life but most of us facing many weight related problems so it is highly recommend for every one to get free hand exercise training...thanks once again for the post.

I don't know what is the issue when it comes to losing weight.

Hi,

I am a 24 year old girl who is about 5'4" tall and I don't know how much I weigh because I am too afraid to check it (I get depressed and starve myself and faint quite often if I find out how much I weigh). Well, my dress size is 16-18 and I am really fat for my height. About 7 years ago, a doctor prescribed me 120 tablets to be taken for 2 months, because I suffer from severe migraine. In about 6 months time I easily gained 15-20 kgs. I don't remember what was the medicine I took that led to this disaster. I have always been following a good diet, I eat limited food since I have a small appetite and I eat vegetarian food everyday and chicken/fish only once a week or once every 2 weeks. I have always avoided fried food and ice creams and I still do. I do not consume any milk products or egg, other than a little milk with my coffee, which is again sugarless. I don't seem to sweat or get tired easily when I am climbing stairs, walking, cycling or even working out. I need to work out for atleast 30 mins to start sweating. But I don't seem to lose any weight or inches. My skin keeps getting looser and appears bigger, especially my thigh area where I have way too much cellulite and my belly hangs. Every physician I have been to, every nutritionist I have been to, keep telling me to control my diet and they diet plan they give me is way more than what I actually eat. I have got my TSH checked since my heart beat was 30-40 bpm and the doctor said nothing was wrong with my hormones although the results showed lesser than the range.

And the ONLY time I lost a significant amount of weight was during my Master's Degree dissertation where I was under too much stress (I had to wear my belt 4 holes tighter). But I gained more weight than before in less than a month after submission.

I am really fed up with my life, I am fed up of getting teased a lot, insulted and discriminated. My diet is under control and I am scared to excercise because I become MORE fat. I sometimes feel suicidal with this kind of a life. I really need some tips and motivation to lose weight and tone all the loose and saggy parts of my body. I wish in about one year from now, I will be at least a size 14.

Exercise is great for anything and it helps you to feel better, a gradual exercise program will help you feel better, if you have a gym that only charges a small amount to exercise there is great like a 24 exercise place. Its better than being outside, I plan to join the gym called Golds Gym that is only 10 dollars a month with no commitment. I also have drinks that I use and products that I take that have helped me to. Your best to walk and build up your stamina and it will make you stronger and feel better to, so keep at it.

Weight maintenance and being healthy an in shape is a on going thing for all of us. I take products for pain that have helped me tremendously. I also use things to decrease my weight, It also can be if you put yourself on a low carb diet, you'll help your body or your system to start burning the extra calories. taking something that will help you or certain foods to give you energy, is great,

I had a brain tumor for 10 years which ment that everytime i did any physical activity i would get a head ache and stop. This ment that i never did alot of excercise when i was younger because it hurt.

To have faster improvement, try reducing the intake of carbs for about 80 grams a day and surely weight loss will follow. The disadvantage of undergoing low carb diet is when you stop taking heed on the diet, the weight will return faster than its usual speed. That’s why plans that only reduce carbs in a little bit is suggested such as the Paleo diet.

I agree with this post. Going for a 20 minute walk once a day or even breaking it up into four 5 minutes walks if you find the 20 minutes straight too much.

I had a brain tumor for 10 years which ment that everytime i did any physical activity i would get a head ache and stop. This ment that i never did alot of excercise when i was younger because it hurt

Walking early in the morning helps to burn calories and build muscle especially when you do this with a healthy diet. If you are really looking for losing weight with a morning walk and healthy diet, then just follow the simple steps given below:
Eat a healthy breakfast or small snack before you go for a walk, like a balance of protein and carbohydrate rich foods.
Walk for at least 30 minutes. Walk as quickly as you feel comfortable and then slow down if necessary. If you couldn't complete your walk in the morning, take a break and complete the rest of your walk in the evening.
For meals, eat a nutritious balance of whole grains, fresh fruit and vegetables and lean protein. By consuming fewer calories and incorporating your walking workout into your routine, you can achieve this calorie deficit and lose weight.

Sora , Nice blog. Great info too. As you have mentioned in the post and most of your blog, its all about the right lifestyle. Eating right, sleeping right and getting the right amout of fluid actually helps in keeping the weight low. A recent article which was published (i dont remember where and will post the link if i find it) states that 80% of the people FORGET To drink water. I was a bit amazed ! how do people actaully forget to drink water? but then it all adds up. WE eat junk food, drink coke albeit diet coke, add on our sugar levels, increase all sorts of cholesterol and work from home or office spending more than 70% of our time sitting!

Making lifestyle changes could actually decrease up to 10% of your weight in a month. My brother never worked out. He ate what we usually eat at home. Never on the fast food , but still he was heavy. The past 2 months has seen him reduce more than 20 lbs because he stuck to a diet and changed his lifestyle. He works out 2 hours every day and eats right. What we eat at home is amazingly not nutritious (even though its not junk 90% of the time)

Great post again.

We live in an information overloaded society. There has not been a moment in history when information has been this available, right at our fingertips. By typing one simple phrase, we now get hundreds, thousands, sometimes even millions of answers to our most desired questions. And now it seems, because of the abundance of information available to us, that a lot of us are confused.
Just a thought:
1. Eat REAL Food.
2. Live Life Actively.
3. Get outside.
4. Constantly strive to improve in order to see change.
5. Get some sleep.
6. Practice Active Recovery .
7. Use Natural Movements.

By just living with these 7 rules in mind, you’re sure to become a healthier, happier and more fulfilling life.

Then tell me if they do work :)
I personally following these principles:

• Gradually adjust your eating habits to encourage a permanent lifestyle change. You may need counseling and behavior modification to change your diet.
  • Avoid alcohol, or drink in moderation.

Today, most of the people have the problem of excessive weight gain and obesity. Obesity gives rise to various serious diseases and that’s why, it is essential to keep a check on weight gain. There are various ways available for losing weight, but, the natural way is the safest. Following a proper diet chart and a fitness regime, can help in losing weight, without any side effects. Exercises are also beneficial, but, one should follow the guidance of a fitness trainer. The regular diet should include fresh fruits, vegetables, fruit juices and lots of water. Intake of sugar should be reduced in order to prevent diabetes. It is better to consult a dietician or a diet expert and follow a proper chart every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back