Weight Loss after pregnancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

medmonds92

I lost weight after childbirth and wanted to just share with the other moms out there how I did it but dont want to be banned for "spamming". im also interested in the success stories of other moms who finally got rid of the 'pregnancy pooch'

i was 125lbs before i got pregnant. 195lbs the day my son was delivered. 4 months after he was born i was still stuck at 165lbs and the weight just wouldnt fall off. i tried this detox stuff and just within the first 2 weeks ive lost 7lbs. Has anyone else tried any detoxing and how did it work for yall?

I'm happy for you. I also tried very hard to lose weight after pregnancy. Because I was eating whatever I got during pregnancy. I was eating 10-15 meals a day and I couldn't stop myself. My appetite had gone crazy. I was getting everything, and everything. Even shrimp. Of course now some of you can eat shrimp during pregnancy? she may wonder. For this, I suggest you to read the article below. Because if I say that it is eaten, it will have no value for anyone, it will not be believable. The articles written by the experts of the work have a more reliable quality in health. I wanted to share it for him.
Link Removed
It's been 1 year since I gave birth, but I haven't been able to reach the weight I want yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back