weight lose exercise during high blood pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
With High Blood pressure, first you are going to need doctors clearance as most members here are not doctors or exercise professionals with detailed information about your particular health issues.

After getting clearance from a doctor you will have a basic idea of the intensity of exercise you can do in a safe manner.

Do you take any medication to control your condition?
Any other health condition?

I'm a licensed thai traditional medicine practitioner.
I mostly use herbs and special designed meal plan to help those in need.

Go for Cardiovascular,aerobic,stretching and strength training exercises.
Do brisk walking for let say 30 minutes/day, for 5 days a week.These are consider as moderate activities.

With High Blood pressure, first you are going to need doctors clearance as most members here are not doctors or exercise professionals with detailed information about your particular health issues.

After getting clearance from a doctor you will have a basic idea of the intensity of exercise you can do in a safe manner.

Great advice!

After getting the professional clearance I suggest your using a "Rebounder" in your home. It is an economical little trampoline about a yard across. I have been using it for years. It exercises all the muscles used for jogging but faster. With outdoor jogging, it is very difficult to "Get the Burn," and with your little indoor Rebounder, you can feel the burn in a few minutes. Mine came with rubber tubes with handles so I can exercise upper body too. It has really built my stamina and vitalized my moods. It was less than $40.

Spam Removed (book promotion). I tell how striving for weight loss I discovered how to manage my moods and work with several areas of self-development successfully. It all revolves around brain chemistry I tell of and how our mood management and brain chemistry is the real key to weight loss and being happy.

James Turner

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone wanting to take control of your life and not let urges or impulse rule... read all you can on the net about brain chemistry and how it controls what we think comes from the influences of the world around us. When you understand brain chemistry you will no longer blame anyone or anything for your moods. You have the ability to take control of your moods with simple techniques. You have the ability to control "Urges" which are moods.

You can control you with these simple methods. For instance, I tell in my little Kindle book how just taking a relaxing shower can help break the cycle of depression, which is basically a mood. There is a discussion of other things done and all help create a better experience with our life.

I am so excited about this because my life is different basically because I don't get stuck in those blue moods which actually generate negative thoughts making it a loop. Simple techniques break the loop and set us free to use any of the weight loss programs with success instead of on again off again results. You can satisfy that "Urge" for More Food when you know enough is enough by creating that needed experience of pleasure so many other ways.

James Turner

Simple daily walking is the best starting point. Here is the link to a scientific article published in a serious academic journal "Hypertension Research": https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11131268
The authors show that walking 10,000 steps daily for 12 weeks reduced average blood pressure in people with hypertension from from 149.3/98.5 to 139.1/90.1 mmHg. Walking daily doesn't require any approval from your doctor and is certainly effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back