Weight-Loss Weekly Motivation Challenge 5/22-5/28

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning guys!
Weighed in at 152 this A.M.--Thats 3lbs!
I managed to walk a mile around the track yesterday. I do more usually on my Gazelle, but being outside was great!
DOIN' GREAT GUYS! KEEP IT UP!:p Cabana

I can DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Im not sure what my weight is right now 159?

We can do this!!

Well, I clearly haven't been posting daily (but it doesn't look like others are either) because I've just forgotten all about the posting daily thing. Sorry! I am VERY proud to announce, though, that I'm now weighing in 119.5, and hopefully it'll be even less in the morning! I can't wait to find out. I'll post as soon as I know tomorrow!! I hope everyone else is doing well now too!

Well I'm almost embarrased to confess that I only lost 1.1lbs (.5kg)...everything has slowed down a little lately as I approach that magic goal number...:eek:

Alas I missed out on completing the challange because of 1/2 a pound.:( I weighted 159.5lb and am now down to 156 oh well better luck next time.:D

You Guys Did Awsome Any Loss Is A Win This Challenge Is To Motivate Us Thta Is Why I Had It ! So As Far As I Am Concerned As Long As You Tryed And Stayed With It Everyone Of You Has Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well. My scale finally did it. It laughed at me. Actually, it isn't working properly but I know i didn't lose anything this week :eek: We went to the car races the last two days and shot all good intentions out the window b/c we got hungry and you aren't allowed to bring in food (can anyone say grease pit?) :( My scale told me I gained ten pounds then fifteen pounds - uh, NOT!!!

SO. I am leaving my weight at 181.3 for this challenge... Man, I am beginning to hate that number!!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back