Weight-Loss Weekly Motivation Challenge 4/3-4/7

Weight-Loss
Well scale says I lost , I weighed 159.0 last friday this week its 156.8 so whats that 2.2 again yippeeeeeeeee Biggest loser I tell you

Wow! This week flew by! You all did great! I'll weigh in tomorrow morning and post my weight right away! I'm looking to be 189 pounds, so that'll be a five pound loss since last Saturday! *cross fingers* I feel like the last two days have been really great so we'll see how it goes.

Well, Friday is the day we're supposed to weigh in, but weighing in on Friday messes up my Saturday weigh ins. So I'm just going to post my weight tomorrow.

Yipiee

I weighed today morning as soon as I woke up. I am already 163 pounds...I started from 171.5 that means can it happen ....8.5 pounds...I love this Micheal Thurmond diet...I eat 6 times and still loose....I will keep going....OH MY it is lovely....Guess my body is really into a shock..:D

I am joining the club !

Hi everyone:) I am new here. I have been keeping a journel under the diary thread for about a week and I was excited to see "the club".

So I weighed in for the first time this morning since starting my new Healthy lifestyle last week. I lost 3 lbs. I am SOOOOO proud!! And although the weight loss is great , it is how I feel about myself that is better. I have more self confidence , My stomach is loosing the "puffy" look. I stand taller. I feel really motivated. Please help me keep at it. I need it!

Ok, just weighed in at 191 pounds! So, a three pound loss. I was hoping for me, but that's okay. :)

Great job everyone on your weight loss! Everyone did great this week!

Good job everyone - keep up the good work!!!

Looks like Dreamtobethin is the winner so far with a loss of 8.5lbs - WTG!!!

Ocire - 3lbs
Sugarfoot - 2.2lbs
RubyRed - 1.4lbs (but I've already gained that back since yesterday morning :( )
Nanarene - 1lbs
Bella - .5lbs

Last edited:
good job everyone!! Wow 8.5 pounds! That's great.

I weighed myself this morning and I'm down one more pound. Guess I need to update my siggy!!

Sorry Everyone. I forgot to post my weight on Friday. My Friday weight was 213. So I lost .5 pound.

Slow and Steady.

great job everyone i am so proud of each of you! i am back on track but need to know who wants to run next weeks challenge!! post and let me know in the thread new thread!!!!

Back