Weight-Loss Weekly Motivation Challenge 4/17-4/23

Weight-Loss
R

redneckwoman66

I NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE CHARGE OF THESE WEEKLY CHALLENGES PLEASE!:p

I'm willing to take charge of this week's challenge if anyone is interested in joining. I was thinking about this:

Mon. - 50 situps
Tues. - 50 pushups
Wed. - 50 jumping jacks
Thurs. - 25 pushups and 25 situps
Fri. - 25 pushups, 25 situps, and 25 jumping jacks

Of course, any changes can be made. I'm not sure if that would be too hard or too easy. Let me know what you guys think!

I'm totally in! :) And those challenges seems good. Maybe the motivation I'll need to get back into losing weight!

Starting weight: 189
Goal: I'm looking to lose at least 3 pounds. Since I have 3 weeks to lose 10 pounds, that's just over 3 pounds a week! 3 would be nice and anything higher would be great!!

Great! I'm glad you're both joining me. I'll wait until this evening to post everyone's starting weights. Hopefully we'll get more people to join! Good luck!

Am in but

I want to do this but unfortuantly with my ankle having pins in it I can't do pushups or jumping jacks..so guess that leaves me out of the loop...well I will just keep doing what I am doing and good luck to the rest of you..:cool:

OK, looks like there's just three of us so far.

Ocire: Starting Weight = 189 Goal Weight = 186
Briin79: Starting Weight = 229 Goal Weight = 215
Somesaymisty: Starting Weight = 179.4 Goal Weight = 176.4

Good luck! Feel free to try to go above and beyond. Maybe we'll all suprise ourselves! :D

Last edited:
Alright guys! I'm going to work my butt off this week! I did an hour of racquetball today as well as running 1/4 mile and playing light football for awhile! I was planning on eating a Biscotti but forget it! 13g of sugars, no thank you!

Ugh! I totally forgot about the challenge. Okay, tomorrow I'm doing 50 push-ups (very slowly) as well as 50 sit ups!

Wow, Ocire, good job! Don't worry about the situps. I think you did enough for the day!

I finished my situps with no problems. Today's pushups are going to be brutal! It's going to take me all day, and thank god I can do girl pushups!

GOOD LUCK! :D

i did the sit ups after runnning 4 miles. i was exausted and dripping. but still completed the task, wasnt so easy for me though. i did 25 ,then 15, then 10 couldnt do it all at once. my abs burn a bit today though. i neglect those. but today i will do the 50 pushups, but with my feet on my bed or a chair to make it harder. have u guys been drinkin plenty of water? eating good? i made a spicy tuna salad on a wheat bagel for lunch. and some rosemary olive oil flavored tricuits for a snack. those are good go pick some up next time u guys go shopping.:D

Man. I always forget about this site until ten minutes before bed! Tomorrow, after school, I'm coming right on here so I remember the challenges!

Well, I tried to get in my pushups, but I only did 30. They were so hard!! I didn't consider myself weak until last night! Oh well, it can only get better, right?

How are you guys doing? I hope your drinking your water.

I have a confession. i only did 35 pushups. i worked out my chest and triceps and after my arms were jell-o. but i did drink atleast 64 oz of water. its easy i put the water in a sports bottle at my work desk and b4 i know it, its empty again. the 50 jumpin jacks will be done tonight though.

Ocire said:
Man. I always forget about this site until ten minutes before bed! Tomorrow, after school, I'm coming right on here so I remember the challenges!

50 sit ups 50 pushups and 50 jumpinm jacks? hmmm someone has their work cut out for them.

Lol. Well, I did get those done! Very slowly nonetheless, but hey, they still got done! I had to do modified push-ups though.

atleast u did em. i wasnt abel to to the jumpin jacks. kept hittin the ceiling for one. for two was runnin outta time. wont do todays or tomorrows i gotta bail premeturly going to vegas. tonight and thats prob the last thing im gunna do. ill be doing 12 oz curls but my fat ass will pay for it monday.

I didn't get my jumping jacks in. I over-exerted myself trying to go for a run, and was too exhausted and my chest hurt. That's my excuse! :eek: Good luck today!

Thurs. - 25 pushups and 25 situps
Fri. - 25 pushups, 25 situps, and 25 jumping jacks

Wow, those are going to be rough. I don't know if I'll get them done though as my sister is staying with us and I can't work out in front of people. :p

Back