Weight-Loss Weekly Motivation Challenge 4/10-4/14

Weight-Loss
I had 96 oz. total water. I thought I was going to drown!!:D
I'm not used to drinking that much water, except in a weeks time. I did not drink my soda. That wasn't too bad. I normally drink one a day with dinner, a white grape diet rite. BUT, on the weekend:eek: is where I screw up!! I'm going to try VERY hard not to do that anymore. Drinking the water all day yesterday, hopefully, has helped to get me going on doing it everyday.
Thanks for the challenges you guys!! I'm so glad that I found this place.

I am bad about drinking my water. When I was pregnant you wouldn't believe the amounts of water I drank but it wasn't forced.

Now I feel like I'm forcing it. It also hurts my stomach when it's "empty".

I don't drink pop though. So water is the only thing I drink with meals and snacks. I do have a cup or two of coffee in the morning though.

Veggies today? I think I can do that.

Good job so far everyone!

Ok now that was scary about the aspartame!!! I have had one already today but I dont think I will be having any more. I'm also planning on quitting smoking by the end of May so here's to getting rid of the bad and bringing in the good!!!

p.s. - I dont drink coffee at all so I think that is part of why I'm such a pop addict :eek:

No Pop

I dont drink soda anyways, so all I drink is water...so that is good.....and today I had some strawberries and cantaloupe as a snack, strawberry yogurt with breakfast, and some carrots and sugar snap peas at lunch with my sandwhich....so far so good.:)

I've had a couple servings of green beans, two really small baked potatos and I'll have carrots and grapes and maybe some cellery for snacks later. I've been trying to have more veggies with my lunch (breakfast and supper are slim fast shakes).

good job everyone i would have joined but i just joined 2 days ago. this is great to see this type of community exists online id like to join next week most definatley.

Okay, so yesterday I didn't have any pop. I also drank my 64oz of water. Today, however, I woke up with a nice caffine headache so I did have a pop today. Today I had two bananas, an apple, a big salad, and carrots for a snack. So I did okay on my fruits and veggies.

Keep going everyone! :)

Good job on the veggies guys:D!!!!

Unfortunately I slept in so I didnt have time to take my lunch with me to work today(or I guess it was yesterday since its 1 in the morning now lol) but I did have lots of veggies with dinner so I managed about 3-4 servings. I finally got the Kathy Smith stuff so I'm going to do the walking cd tomorrow/today. I wont know how far I walk cuz I'm not too good at judging distances but I will take my pedometer so I can estimate.

Good luck tomorrow everyone!!!

Wanna hear something so funny and strangely coincidental? Yesterday my housemate came home with his car filled, literally overflowing, with fruits and vegetables. There were boxes of peppers and grapes and apples and oranges. Oh so many oranges!

He is in charge of the Chicago chapter of "Food not Bombs" and someone had donated all it. He wasn't able to drop it off at a shelter until today so he and I made a giant fruit salad with the pieces that we close to going bad and pigged out! We were chopping and giggling and found ourselves rolling on the floor with all of the oranges we dropped. It was such a good day for fruits and veggies and he dropped all the rest of it off at a kitchen today.

Cheers!

Forgot to post my Friday weight yesterday - it was 213 so I took back off the pound I gained over the weekend. I would like to lose 2 pounds next week. So I'm going to up my cardio.

Alright! 189! I hit my goal. I definitely think I'm going to have to start working out with some video tapes though because I'm not losing it as fast as I'd like to.

Back