Water Diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a water diet exactly?

What is a water diet exactly?
A water diet is basically a long fast with only water and supplemental vitamins. Water fast are done for a week or longer. Some people I know of have found that a long water fast can have good effects on cancer markers but these same people are under medical supervision. It is not a recommended way to loose weight. While you will loose it is not a great way to do it.

Trusylver is right. Studies have shown that drinking water before a meal indeed reduces appetite and that drinking more water is linked to reduced calorie intake and a lower risk of weight gain, but fasting with only water and supplements is not the best way to lose weight. I would recommend sticking to a constant diet plan and some light workout because it has yielded some great results for me. You can also add some natural metabolism booster (like what this blog talks about Link Removed). This altogether will definitely give you some awesome results. Remember that there are fast and easy ways to lose weight, you have to be patient in order to see the results of your efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Closing this thread because it attracts too much spam, the majority no longer visible to members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back