Want to loose fats but no time for gym, please help?

ok, before i start, i want to admit that i'm really ignorant of things so please bear with me?
i once posted in this forum (or the beginners forum i guess) asking for help to tone down my tummy and someone told me that i cannot "spot training/reducing fats" so i needed to loose all my body fats and then build muscles to tone myself..
ok..i get that..
the problem is that i really got no time to go to gyms..i'm away for a maximum of 17 hrs, 12 hrs of work and the rest of hrs spent on ride to and from..i'm awake from 5am to 10pm or 5pm to 10am if i'm on night shift..the goodness of being a factory worker..uuugghhh...
but lately i've been feeling my back aches more and someone told me that maybe its because of the extra weight on my bust and tummy (i've gone to a doctor for check up but found no abnormalities on my x-ray, i'm worried that i have scoliosis but it turns out i'm negative) so i decided to loose these fats by jogging..i started this morning, done it in about 20mins.i did a half circle walk and half circle jog as i dont want to strain myself because i also got history of asthma..i dont know if i'm starting it right, i really felt my thigh muscles ache, i dont know if its the "burning" feeling or it just really hurts..
i basically wanna know if this is a good start and what else can i do with my limited time..
i'm planning to do some crunches and sit ups for my tummy tomorow, it that alright?
and i also want to build some muscles to my arms to balance my body, what should i do?
a little info about me, i'm 25 yo, a woman, 4'11 in height and weighing 51-52 kilos and got no kids at all.. i look fat from the outside, probably because of my bust and tummy but i really feel i'm skinny since my arms are small..
i'm looking forward to all of your suggestions and help.. i'm very thankful in advance.. ^_^

You should look into Tabata training or High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). These are two very good ways to build lean muscle and burn a ton of calories. The best part about them is that they are really short. You could probably burn three times the calories in the same amount of time as your 20 min run.

Good luck

Back