Upper Body Help +Weight Gain

Hey guys well im 16 year old male and unlike other kids im the smaller one in size .. I only weigh 44-45kg (97-99lbs) this is really light for my age.. Also my figure is somewhat like a hour glass is there anyway to fill in the gaps near my hips aswell as put on some much needed kg's without buying Wieght Gain products .. thanks for your help and listening :)

best way to gain weight is to simply eat more. not junk food, good whole food choices.

have meals about 3 hours apart from each other. do you have anything in place now for a meal plan?

Well i find is hard to eat alot when i eat a meal thinking about another meal makes me sick.. I started doing wieghts but i only got 8.5kg wieghts.. no meal plan

just take your time with it. work on one meal at a time, start small if you have to. maybe even introduce liquid calories to help you get started.

this is just a rough example of a meal plan that i'm pulling out my rear end. :D just to give you some ideas

6am
oats and eggs

9am
tuna and walnuts

12pm
chicken and veggies

3pm
protein shake with olive oil

6pm
salmon and sweet potato

9pm
cottage cheese and peanut butter

this isnt the greatest meal plan but just to help you put something in place. :)

you will also notice that you will have to have 2 or 3 meals during school hours. Surprise surprise shools only have one lunch break (a workplace would have 2 or 3). So you gotta bring a protein shake or something with ya that you can gulp down inbetween classes :(

only problem with brining protein shakes is that some of them have active ingredients and can either go bad or become ineffective if left to sit for more than an hour.

Grammaton said:
only problem with brining protein shakes is that some of them have active ingredients and can either go bad or become ineffective if left to sit for more than an hour.

You can but cans of protein shake that are good for a couple of months;)

Back