Uneven nipples...

this is a very embarassing subject to speak on, but it is one that needs to be addressed...

I've been workin out for sometime now and mainly doing bench and pushups but still nothing to help my problem...although it does give my chest more definition and cut but my nipples are still uneven

I'm right handed so the nipple on my right side is at a reasonable lower part of my chest...and I guess because of the late timing that I got into workin out, the left one has become uneven...it's very noticeable and it bugs the HELL out of me everytime I look in the mirror!!!

Are there any special weight lifting exercises that would help my situation??

thanx...

I only ask this because I can't really picture it - got a pic?

i would imagine that your right pec is larger than your left, making your nipple descend. i would reccomend cable flyes, keep the repititions around 12.

decline bench presses creat the muscular man boob image, were the nipple is lower on the pec, i think, or was it incline

Same thing happens to me, don't get too upset or loose self-confidence over it, noone's even noticed it for me, I continued working out and now it looks better, they're almost aligned.

Back