Trying to get in shape.

Hey guys. What would y'all recommend for someone just starting a workout? I am 13 years old 5'3" and 110 LBS. Plus I don't gain weight easily at all. I have a nice advantage because my parents have a package to subscribe us to a local gym but I haven't used it but I plan on using it if I can get a good plan setup. So can y'all help me out? I am currently trying to develop a 6-Pack. If y'all need any more info I'd be happy to help.

if you want a 6 pack all you need is to be born. we're all born with those muscles, all you need to do to have them show is lose body fat until your body fat % is low enough for them to show.

best way to lose body fat is to eat better, but being 13 i bet thats more in your parents control. what i can tell you is to try and eat along to paleo diet or in simple terms, no processed food, as little sugar as possible, and no No NO grains.

as for exercises you dont need a gym if all you want is a strong and visible 6pack

to build the muscles
-perform L sits or their progressions

to lose body fat to show off said muscles
-eat better
-sprints

[video=youtube;jcN0f8CeACQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcN0f8CeACQ[/video]

Lowering body fat to have a six pack show is true, but your stomach muscles are like an other muscle in your body. When you eat and work them, they will grow. Don't be that guy walking around skinny as a rail with some huge ego because you have a "six pack". Assuming that you will have access to weights,learn the basic lifts(Dead lift, squat, bench, rows, cleans). Engage your core with those. Put some weighted sit-ups into your routine along with some bicep and tricep work and have a good, well rounded body. Just google "Beginner weight routine" and go from there. Try a few different ones and see how your body responds. If a certain routine isn't working for you, don't try to force it. Simply find another that will.

Back