TRX suspension trainer

I'm typically not big on plugging equipment, and I apologize in advance if someone has already talked about it, but after getting to try one out when I was still working at Life Time Fitness, I decided to go and nab one myself.

Despite the fact that it's a tad on the expensive side (luckily I got to use the military discount), I love this fricken' thing. It was developed by some ex-seals that wanted to maintain physical conditioning in the field. Outside of a bit of reading on the manual, its setup is pretty easy to get the hang of.

I typically do most of my resistance training at a gym, but I still end up taking it along and supersetting the majority of my lifts with it. It's been great at helping me develop my shoulder and knee stability. It's also the first piece of exercise equipment that I've actually used at home on a consistent basis. I think that the best part about it is that it's almost all closed chain, highly functional, body weight resistance training.

Head on over fitnessanywhere.com to give it a look, and then head over to ebay because they are a hell of a lot cheaper there.

Back