TRX feedback

Vanda recommended this training system awhile back and I've looked at the site and reviews. I was wondering if anyone here has had first hand experience using it? My gym is getting some new stuff and if someone else is paying for it I'm good. I think it's over $200 so to me that's too high but if it's really as good as advertised--well you be the judge.

Love the TRX!! It gives a great workout even to the most experienced gym-goer. Having to stabilize your core completely while doing the work gives you a real challenge to an otherwise simple move.

I have taken classes with Fraser Quelch (TRX guy) - and they were great, but I have found playing on my own has been the biggest help (although you really need two people in the beginning to make sure form is correct). You can go to their website and view TONS of exercises.

It definitely is just another tool, but compared to some others out there, I think this one is worth it.

JMO

i have one and it's a nice tool. There are some cheaper options. The USA runs about 95 bucks. The jungle gym 2 runs around 85. Gymnastics rings cost 55-85. Best of all playground swings are free. In the link in my sig there is a clip of 2 guys from my class doing atomic pushups on the playground swings.

Back