Treadmill Question

Hi. My family recently was given an old DP Fit for Life PulseStrider 2600. However, it was missing the manual and we are confused about some of the fitness computer's options. Does anyone have any idea how to get a manual for this machine? Or does anyone have one at home and would be willing to share their insight? Thanks for your help.

A lot of times you can call a manufacturer and ask to have one sent or see if they have them online.

I can help

DP went bankrupt about 8 to 10 years ago. It is hard to get a manual, however if you have a specific question I will try to help.

Victor Proudian

Last edited by a moderator:
DP Pulsestrider 2600

I also just "inherited" a DP Pulsestrider 2600, and have run into a problem. The belt, I believe, is stretched out. I went to look for a replacement belt and fell upon this thread after HOURS of looking for information on DP. Do any of you know of a belt of comparable length that I could substitute with? I can use the treadmill in "slow", but the minute you crank the speed up the belt get's too loose and won't drive the motor anymore. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Andrew Diamond

DP 2600 slipping belt

It is most likely the variable speed pulley, not a stretched belt. Pulley shoud expand and contract based on belt tension, try yours, may need a silicone spray on the shaft by the compression spring. Just fixed mine today, same problem

If the manufacturers went bankrupt, you should be able to find a lot repair techniques all over the net just like waht wmfeagle had given, it may just take a little skill at google, but you will find it.

As fof the manual, you should post it in different site and orgs or forums such as this that relate to fitness. Manuals are pretty hard to come by especially if the manufacturer is not present for support anymore.

Treadmill battery

Can you tell me how to change the battery for the display? We can't figure out how to open the compartment.
Thanks

DP went bankrupt about 8 to 10 years ago. It is hard to get a manual, however if you have a specific question I will try to help.

Victor Proudian

Can you tell me how to change the battery for the display? We can't figure out how to open the compartment.
Thanks

I think the instruction manual would tell you. Thats where i found it on my treadmill

Back