Track your weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! thanks for the tool.

hi
Thanks for this, have tried monitoring weight in the past, going down is great but then for no reason the weight creeps up a bit which makes me downhearted that have to start again and sometimes has led to me giving up, can you comment on this? Have joined in @93kgs and want to reduce substantially.
Regards
KV

If you are doing any sort of weight training or cardio, even if your weight is fluctuating, you are gaining strength and endurance, so you are never starting from the beginning. Weight is only 1 [bad] way to measure progress. Your other gains are more valuable than weight. Once you are exercising regularly without fault, you can focus more on the weight (which is mostly your diet)

If you would like to know what percentage of fat your body is Google: Home Body Fat Test and is found at Health Central. My body apparently is at 26.5% fat, and the body burns off fat weight efficiently at 22% body fat. So I have 4.5% of body fat to loose to have it working that way I want it too. Hope you find this useful.

I have registered my data, lets be optimistic and achieve good results, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back