Too Skinny?

I'm pretty happy with how my back is looking...

Not so much with my forearms though. Any suggestions on how to build up forearm muscle?

Feeling pretty skinny looking at this picture. Suggestions to bulk up?

You want attention.

Get it elsewhere.

You're in pretty good shape. I think you're lats and upper traps could use some work. The deadlift is a great exercise to build up your lats, and it should also work your forearms a lot. It also has some carry-over into upper traps, but shrugs might do a better job. Shrugs would also further improve forearm size.

Your chest, upper arms and shoulders appear to be in good shape, but obviously you'll still want them to be increasing as you go up in weight. Whatever you're doing with them is working, so I wouldn't change it unless there's a more efficient routine (no idea what you're routine is; but if it's not too brilliant, you might be able to get the same results with half the exercises, which would free up time to work on other bodyparts).

You haven't shown or mentioned your legs. If you're not at least doing leg presses -- but preferably squats, calf raises and deadlifts -- then I'd get that into your training ASAP.

Thanks sirs. I can't squat because it wrecks my knees (I do use proper form I just owned my knees when I was a child and they are bad now) but I do do leg workouts. Lunges and leg press primarily, and after my leg press I calf press. I'm also a sprinter so my legs get a great workout that way.

My routine isn't that special. I usually flat bench, incline and decline bench. I do a curling circuit along with shoulder press with chin ups and dips. I do P90x ab-ripper and pushups. Throw in some rows and lat pulldowns and I call it a workout.

Shrugs would also further improve forearm size.
Do you mean just plain old shoulder shrugs? Grab some dumb bells and go to town? Thanks for the input! I'm going to start dead lifting tomorrow. I'm at college where everyone that goes to the gym are meat heads so I should be able to find someone to show me form :)

arms look real good dude

Back