To Especially New People

knotty1

One thing needed stands out as I read new people introductions, many of them do not give enough information about themselves, some nothing at all. Since the subject is fat loss help on a personal individual level, it makes all the difference in the world knowing things like how tall they are, age, etc. just a short history and if they are male or female. Also their location helps for the responder to visualize what part of the world they are talking to.

This would make it a lot easier to reply to them with some kind of logic dictated by the info they give.

knotty

Last edited:
It's always nice to get to know people a little better, but I guess some are just not comfortable with revealing a lot about themselves at first. I do agree with you, though.

It's not easy to just flat out post all your information/details on your first visit to a internetforum.
And I don't mind, if they're here for a motivational pat on the back now and then I'll be happy to give that without knowing too much about that person.
If, on the other hand, they're looking for very specific information/advice for their personal situation it's kinda a gimme that more info is needed.

Back