Tips for remain healthy and fit.....

What does your diet and exercise routine currently? What are your goals?

Diet is KEY, you cannot out train a bad diet. Make sure you are getting in fruits, veggies, good carbs (brown rice, sweet potatoes, quinoa), good fats (almonds, nuts etc), protien. Drink LOTS of water, I drink a gallon a day. DO NOT STARVE

Good luck!! keep us posted with how you are doing!

KICK YOUR BAD HABITS:
There's just no way to do any of these in a "healthy" way. It might take some time, but it's worth it if you want to lead a healthy lifestyle.

GET YOUR CHECKUPS:
Get to your doctor for your annual physical just to make sure everything is as it should be

SLEEP:
Sleep affects our physical and mental health tremendously, and many of us do not get enough.

EXERCISE:
Even if you just get out for a walk a few times a week, exercise is important for being fit and healthy.

EAT HEALTHY:
Get as many fresh fruits, vegetables,and whole grains into your diet as possible and make them the main part of your overall diet.

Aloha & HowZit renroz!

One of the first things I try to do is remember who do I know is having a hard-time or struggling with their health? Family, friends or someone you just seen yesterday.
Life is what motivates me to do something about my present-health knowing that I can share this with others.
This allows me to make sure before I offer to help them, I need to take care of me first.

Understanding human-health is to understand human-actions.
More so your very own actions.
A "bad-habit" turns into a healthy-habit only when you correct its physcial movement(s)?
It is not "what makes you healthy?"
It is "who" makes you healthy and fit?
You are born with the "previlge" of living in one-hand and a "responsiblity" for living in the other-hand.

All the above information shared with you from other people are good stuff.
Now can you take and make it work for you?
it is up-to-you...good luck.

aloha for now...mikey q.

Want to feel better, have more energy and perhaps even live longer? Look no further than exercise. The health benefits of regular exercise and physical activity are hard to ignore. Each morning go for distance walk.

The basic keys to keep yourself fit physically and mentally are:
1. Make a routine, follow it.
2. Plan your goals.
3. Make a progress chart, update it daily.
4. Sleep well, make sure you must take 8 hours of sleep everyday.
5. Eat healthy food, avoid junk.
6. Think positive, do positive.
7. Workout for an hour daily.
8. Take risks often.
9. Never give up.
10. Do what you Love. Follow your dreams. Feel good.
11. Help others, and ask for help when needed.
I sure these points are not too hard to follow and helpful. You will see the progress. :)

Staying fit means making sure your body is getting exactly what it needs to function well. When this happens, your mind responds with increased focus and psychologically you feel happier, more content, balanced. To keep fit you must embrace a lifestyle of healthy choices. Consider it a way of life, not a list of do's and don'ts.

Get Enough Sleep
When you sleep, your body heals and repairs what was broken during the day. Getting enough sleep is one of the best ways to avoid getting sick.

Avoid Stress When Possible
We can't control everything that happens to us, but we must take responsibility for the decisions we can make about how we live our lives. If something creates a lot of stress in your life, consider changing it or, at the very least, consider ways to help you deal with the stress (like taking up yoga or kickboxing, seeing a therapist, meditating, etc.).

Wash Your Hands
Avoid catching whatever is going around by washing your hands often. Being dirty once in a while will help your body build up its immune system defenses; however, being sick all the time isn't fun, either. Find a balance that's healthy for you.

Exercise
Keep your metabolism revving by exercising a little bit every day. Walking briskly for 30 minutes each day is one of the easiest exercises we can do. However, more exercise is a good idea. Consider home gym equipment, a club membership, exercise videos, or sports leagues. Park your car far away from your destination and walk. Take the stairs.

Drink Lots of Water
Your blood flow and digestion are affected by how much water you drink. Make sure both are working smoothly by giving your body enough water.

Eat Good Fat
Monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats found olive oil, canola oil, sunflower oil, safflower oil, nuts, and avocados are the good fats. These are necessary for improving your immune function, lowering total cholesterol, and regulating hormonal production.

Eat More Vegetables
The nutrition available in fresh vegetables cannot be found anywhere else. Luckily, vegetables come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and flavors. Don't be afraid to try vegetables you're unfamiliar with.

Eat Breakfast
Regulate your eating cycles and start each day with a healthy breakfast. By doing so, you'll actually eat less during the day. If you've never been a breakfast person, you'll find that breaking this unhealthy pattern is actually quite easy. Start with something small like a piece of toast and build up from there.

Eat Complete Meals
Each meal should ideally include all three basic food groups: carbohydrates, healthy fats, and protein. Your body uses all three to effectively absorb the nutrients it needs. If you leave out a food group, you are short-changing your body.

Eat Slowly
It takes about 10 minutes for your stomach to tell your brain that it has had enough. Eat slowly, chewing your food well and drinking plenty of water, so you don't eat more than you need to. If you think you want to go back for seconds, wait 10 minutes and make the decision again.

If you've got a young sports enthusiast in the family, play along. Shooting baskets and kicking a soccer ball around the yard are great ways to get your heart pumping. Thirty minutes of cardio training are recommended, but even five to 10 minutes will elevate your energy and speed your metabolism.

Take the kids for a walk or just go by yourself. If their pace is too slow, add some lunges, jumping jacks, or running in place every few minutes to make yourself work harder.

Pull young children in a wagon through the neighborhood. Or give them a ride in a jogging stroller.
Let little children ride bicycles or tricycles while you jog behind.

Get into some vigorous sweeping, mopping, or vacuuming. These types of housekeeping chores can burn a significant number of calories.

We've all heard the benefits of taking the stairs instead of the elevator. Everything you've heard is true.
Likewise, getting off the bus or subway a stop or two before your destination on a regular basis adds up to a lot of heart-healthy walking.

Do yoga or Pilates while you, or the kids, unwind in front of a movie. While watching TV, do push-ups or sit-ups during commercials. Even one per commercial during a two-hour movie can give you some good exercise.

In a sedentary job, take your breaks outdoors and have a brisk, short walk. You'll also improve your concentration and mood.

Dance or do aerobics at home. No one is watching, anyway. If you like, include the little ones and turn it into a game.

First of all schedule your daily circle from morning to night. Morning walk is one of the greatest exorcise it reduces all unnecessary element from our body.
And one of the most important is YOGA if you want to feel energetic for whole day then join daily YOGA at home.

Consuming the healthy diet with proper nutrition is good for health and there are some quality medications which a person may take which are also available in online pharmacy shop to remain themselves, fit.

Try fitness kickboxing. It's a great full body workout. A lot of fun and great music. It gets you in shape, keeps you in shape and helps you get motivated. Here's a site that we run that you can get great deals on fitness kickboxing classes. I hope this has been helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tips to Making It Through the Tough Days in Fitness

I have my days. Lots of people will say to me "I don't know how you do it". How do I eat what I do, how do I train when I am exhausted. How do I do it? Everyone has a place in their own mind that they can go to focus, and make it through tough times. Make no mistake about it, there are and always will be hard days.

But. The difference is how you handle it. Here is one solution .

This is what I do. This is what I am. I have a passion for the iron. I'm addicted to the war I have waged on myself to improve, to show others that it is possible. If you want me to succeed, tell me I can't do it. The more you say it isn't realistic, the more determined in my mind I am to make it happen. Push me and I will push back twice as hard. You may do something different, you may be good at something different. You may be good at golf, you may be good at landscaping. This is what I am good at. Being a bodybuilder, being a champion of my mind.

The first thing to look at is recognizing that you need to focus on the task at hand, and not the negative thoughts that can enter your mind. You need to realize that the choice that you make in that moment will determine the outcome that you will achieve. Every action you take from there on in is going to shape and mold your victory.

So will you cancel your workout? Or will you push through and prove to even yourself that you can do it. Will you look at your inner voice and smile, knowing you will silence it?

You see the war isn't on the outside with people, haters, bosses etc. The war is on the inside, and that's right where you want it to be because you can call the plays, you can control the shift in momentum. Realizing that and using it to fight the battle is the key to achieving what is possible. Over the last fifteen years being a drug free bodybuilder I have had my share of days that I do not want to play anymore, I don't want to diet, I don't want to do my cardio, and I sure don't want to push that food away that smells like heaven. But once I have strung together a few of the bad days and I have come out on top, I see that its OK and it will always be OK.

In the end I will suggest you all not to use antibiotics or drugs in curing your disease. First do some home made remedies and than consult some good orthopaedics if you are suffering from chronic pain or back pain. Now a days pains in the body is the most common illness in people.

Start by doing simple exercises you can do anywhere. Start slow, start small.

I recommend pushups or planks as they are simple and can be done in any clothes and anywhere

Back