• eating breakfast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • drinking fresh water

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hope47

Tips for Dieting
3 Easy Dieting Success Tips include drinking 8-10 glasses of water each day, drinking a glass of water in the morning first thing, drinking two glasses, using a water purifying pitcher or filter, adding a few drops of lemon or lime to your water, and checking out flavored waters on the market. Eating breakfast is also important for good health and weight control, as it slows down the metabolism and revs back up until you eat again. Eating breakfast is important for weight loss and staying on track with your diet. It can help increase metabolism and curb bad-carb intake, so it is important to eat at least 3 meals and snacks each day. It is also important to drink 8-10 glasses of water each day.

Water doesn't taste great, but it gets easier to drink 8-10 times each day by conditioning your taste buds and yourself. Drink a glass of water in the morning first thing, before eating, to help remember to drink all day long.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a very, very strange post. First off: your poll either isn't a poll of you're asking people to decide what your tips are. Second: your three option are... two options or both at the same time? Third: are you talking about 8-10 shot glasses of water? Measuring cups? Pints? There's a big difference! Fourth:
drinking a glass of water in the morning first thing, drinking two glasses
Which is it?
Fifth:
Eating breakfast is also important for good health and weight control, as it slows down the metabolism and revs back up until you eat again.
Again: which is it? Does it slow your metabolism down or does it rev it up? Both? Which would you prefer while losing weight?
I'm giving up on counting because you keep repeating points, except you change them?
Eating breakfast is important for weight loss and staying on track with your diet. It can help increase metabolism and curb bad-carb intake, so it is important to eat at least 3 meals and snacks each day.
So breakfast increases metabolism then? How? And how would breakfast being beneficial mean you need 3 meals plus snacks? Are they somehow all breakfast?
It is also important to drink 8-10 glasses of water each day.
Yeah, you mentioned that before but you didn't tell us why. Or even what it means. So it's a meaningless statement.
Water doesn't taste great
Now you've lost me completely. You must have never been warm or dehydrated and been given a glass (of any size) of cool water. It's one of the best things in life.

I realize you came here to make money in the laziest way possible and I shouldn't expect sense from spam posts but ffs this really is the most low-effort post.

Back