Time for Jenefer to Finally Figure this Out!

Aw Jen, I am really flattered that you thought of me! Lol. I am so glad you enjoyed it more or less and that people were nice to talk to. And a nice compliment doesn't go astray! Well done.

Llama what you wrote did make me laugh and I needed it. It was not only funny it was true! :)

Hey there Em! Good for you that you ate your healthy lunch! I thought of you today, I went to a goodbye luncheon for a co-worker. I was kind of nervous, social things aren't always in my comfort zone. So I thought...this is the kind of situation where Em would excel and write about it! You can do it Jen...manifest! I did know several people and then several others were nice to talk to! AND I did not eat any of the cookies that were there! So that was nice for myself in a way :) But I think what I really did that was nice for myself was take the time to get dressed-up. I wore a very pretty and flattering dress, got a compliment from one of the other women there when I walked in. I was in a hurry, but I said...no, stop for 45 minutes! Take the time to invest in looking nice, so I feel would feel nice.

But now I feel EXHAUSTED because a social butterfly, I am not! And there was so much work to do when the party was over!

Workout was rather short this morning, eating was not bad...so all in all not too bad a day.

I hope everyone had a good day too! xo
Good for you socializing even when difficult! Nice too to take that bit of extra time to get dressed up to feel good.

Back