The Truth About Dieting

arianac10

Hi, everyone. I am new here and generally new to this kind of stuff, but I need to share my feelings and struggles somewhere and also my plans and hopes :) .
I am 25 years old and I've struggled with weight almost my whole life. Even though I had maybe 5-10 kg (11-22 lbs) to lose, in my mind I was a whale and it stopped to do a lot of stuff in my life. For example, I didn't go to my prom because I thought I was too fat to go and that people would stare and laugh at me.
But in the last year, things got out of control. During the quarantine, I was living with my boyfriend and his parents, I was far away from my parents and that situation and isolation was really hard on me. I didn't know how to deal with my emotions and difficult situations, so I ate and drank a lot, almost every day. I've gained so much weight, none of my clothes fit anymore, and I mean literally none. I am too afraid to step on a scale and I probably won't do in in the near future. I can't go anywhere (I am working from home) because I am too embarrassed and I don't have anything to wear and don't want to go and buy fat clothes. I feel awful in my skin, so uncomfortable I sometimes want to bang my head against the wall. Even though all of those difficult situations are solved, we moved out, I found a job, I have only 2 exams to finish college, I can't seem to motivate myself to change those things I hate. I've started a million times and didn't succeed. I started again and decided to share my story here.
I've lost 72 pounds since I started using name removed regularly and I feel unbelievable! I cannot believe how easy and effortless it has been. Seriously unbelieveable im so happy i came across it hope i can help some of you out, If you're interested you may check it out here! Link removed

Back