The NEW Heading 4 And Reaching The 100s

i've actually reverted a bit. can you please put me at 270....a way to go to onederland, but i won't give up!

thanks!

Another update... I'm actually working hard, and down to 194.

Ok my Onederland Goal is by July 20th! I know I will have to push hard! Everbody seems to be doing so good! I am so happy for you guys!

Last edited:
that's an awfully tight goal there, red... please take care of yourself... Im hoping for one-derland by the time my 60 mile walk happens but i'll be ok if i don't :)

that's an awfully tight goal there, red... please take care of yourself... Im hoping for one-derland by the time my 60 mile walk happens but i'll be ok if i don't :)

I know I just am trying to keep focused and make myself be pushed but If I am at least close by then I will be happy! I dont want to fall back into my old habits of backing off or slacking! I want to do this finally and keep pushing as long as I dont gain I am happy because the yoyoing I did for so long was awful on me physically and mentally! I know I am on track this time and thanks and feel free to keep me in line and on track at anytime!

Today my weight is 15st 2.5 pounds i.e. 212.5 pounds today...

I'm looking forward to it too....

Hopefully we'll both be there soon.

I've used my mod powers and updated the first posting so that we are on the scoreboard.
I've deleted the names of the people who were playing the last time as none of them have posted in this thread recently.

Saturday 15th April 2017.................. 14st 13.25....pounds i.e. 209.25... pounds

I'm actually pretty pleased at being under 210 for the first time in this project.

:party:

29th April 2017.................. 14 st 11.75.i.e. 207.75...pounds

I'm slowly trickling my way out of this club...
The past month has been marred by various things - Easter, 2 meals out at night with friends, a friend's birthday, a wedding, a salsa congress weekend away and 2 buffets lunches that went wrong...
All in all - I'm pretty pleased to be 5 pounds lower than I was at the start of the month...
One thing is for sure - if I wasn't trying to be good - my weight would have probably gone up by 10 pounds this month with all that temptation.

Hi. I have been in the 200s since I had my first baby back in 2009. Pre-baby weight was 178 and after baby number 3 I know I was close to 250. I started walking and eating better last year in July I finally weighed myself and I was at 237. Last weighin was 203.3. So close to hitting the 100s but its been so slow. I hovered between 217 and 214 for about 4 months then finally managed to get below that. My goal changed from last year. I originally wanted to have lost 50 pounds by July 7 (the one-year anniversary of my weightloss journey) but I fell 22 pounds short. Now my goal is to hit 199 by the end of summer and hit the 50-mark by Christmas which would bring me to 187. That would mean I would have to lose 1.05 pounds per week.

04-1-18 ~ 238.6 lbs
11-6-18 ~ 230.2
01-1-19 ~ 221.8

05-9-19 ~ 212 Thursday
5-10-19 ~ 211 Friday
5-11-19 ~ 212.4 Saturday
5-12-19 ~ 212.8 Sunday
5-13-19 ~ 214.6
5-14-19 ~ 213.8

Just some weights for reference :)
I got off of low carb (keto) last week to see if I can lose weight with calorie counting and exercise, just to have some food freedom. I'm weary of the restrictions and have gone off and on this diet for 3 yrs and now I'm trying to find some balance. Anyone else in the 200s and want to get to Onederland with me? I was 213 this morning.

I got off of low carb (keto) last week to see if I can lose weight with calorie counting and exercise, just to have some food freedom. I'm weary of the restrictions and have gone off and on this diet for 3 yrs and now I'm trying to find some balance. ....
have you ever looked at intermittent fasting? it achieves a daily window similar to keto, but through fasting. i try to keep carbs low, but it is not essential to my diet and i pretty much eat anything, though i do consciously & actively avoid sugar.

a bit confused by this title... is the "100" kgs or lbs?

Back