The human bodies role & a human being's involvement with exercise

So Now, Let’s BE Real…About Your-Health & Exercise-Workouts?

One of the highest forms of thinking is asking questions?
You must not merely accept knowledge but question it and to some point challenge what is being presented. (Mine too.)

Relevance to the urgency of one’s present-health and physical-wellness involves understanding over knowledge and questioning before acceptance.

When questioning this relevance of human-health with exercise, your thoughts, thinking pattern is compared to your movements and actions that will produce the end-result.

Question: What is health?
A good question but a better question is “who is health?”

Question: What is exercise?
A good question but a healthier question is “what is not exercise?”

Question: What comes first?
The bodies’ development for health of the “exerciser” or physical improved fitness from the exercise?
A good question but sensible question is “Are you living through your body’s health or waiting for fitness from health to come to you?”

Question: Do you feel gratified from the exercise that you have performed?
Healthy-recognition is the instinctual-sense of complete satisfaction that your inner-bodies system provides you a feeling in being-healthy rather than becoming fit?
Did you know that “gratitude” is the root-word for a “great-attitude?”

Question: What is actually happen to me, my health, my body when I am exercising?
When we speak of “health” we are using the “word health” and do not touch the actuality of it; the whole of health – health is an expressive-action.
To identify your present-health condition is the communication-link between your-health and you life determining “effective” or “affective” exercising.

There is always a change when you exercise. This transformation is created and generated by the exerciser and its outcome will be positive or negative – healthy or unhealthy – for real or unreal.
No one else is responsible for what it is you have done with exercise and no one else will feel its end-result from doing it – exercise.

Question: How long will I be able to stay health and physically-fit from exercising?
“How long” is determined by “how-well” you exercise and other aspects of healthy living.
This involves nutrition, daily activities, relationships, rest and emotional wellness.

Question: Can I truly feel that I am a healthy individual from inside-out and seem fit just from the outside?
The idea of health is not real health; it is not actual health; for living-giving health is active.
Human-health is a behavior that exists in the whole field of one’s presence of being in the present.
The difference between perception and reality when it comes to the overall-health of your body –
What you think compared to how you are feeling?
When feeling right your life is better – healthy living is feeling this and not thinking it to be that.

Understanding self-knowledge is to bring forth a healthy-challenge to what you “think-to-know” in reference to human-health and physical progressive exercise. It is a test of actual-knowing

The “belief” versus the “behavior” reflects truth – the wisdom is in the movement(s).
To know human-health is to understand and observe human action.
To recognize this is to observe your breathing right now?
To survive, you got to be alive for “life thrives on Life.”

SO when exercising is "sensibility lost" and a "responsibiilty ignored-negelected...forgotten"?
If the cells, living-giving" cells are capable to remember what to do,when to do it and with other cells it is suppose to do it with,
why can't you remember what your body and you are suppose be doing when exercising?

That's it for now...ALOHA,
mikey q.

Back