the draft

how did everyone's team fair in the draft? i thought my cleveland browns came out well with braylon edwards (we'll let the being from U of M thing slide if he catches for 1000yd for us this season :D ) and charlie frye...although im a little shaky on the safety they drafted in the 2nd round.

what about aaron rodgers going 24th? im sick of everyone feeling sorry for rogers. first of all, i dont care where you go in the first round...if you went in the first round, life is good. second, he gets to learn behind favre, while smith is just thrown into the mess out in SF. i think in 5 years, rodgers will be a starter, and smith will be tim couch II.

I'm a little late, but...

Giants did as good as they could with the whopping 4 picks they left themselves this year...

Praying manning isn't a bust.

Good thing Edwards finally signed a contract. Sport changed so much... NFL "News" isnt about teams or games anymore, its about hold outs, drug use and criminal records. Can't be suprised though.. they're just following suite with the rest of culture. *sigh*

Rodgers will be good. He should have gone higher. Dallas should have taken him with some common sense since they had 2 picks and even Bledsoe could play another mediocre year how long can he go?

Funny you should mention Couch...

Giants are scouting him as a backup right now. ;)

Back