Weight-Loss The biggest loser winner....

Weight-Loss
miss r... 12 lbs.

I've decided to PM the team members instead of posting my address. You never know, someone may have a chubby girl fetish. haha :p

Was everyone that participated wanting to send postcards? I hope no one thinks I'm being "pushy post card girl." haha But I have to say, I can't wait to get a few to hang on the fridge. Hopefully that will keep me out of it. ;)

Sandy said:
thanks for the addresses. I still need the others, I will keep checking and then send out the cards.

Congrats to Team 4!!!!!

great job.

Sandy

there was only 3 of us and we all posted our addresses in this thread. but like missjellybelly said she took hers down and was gonna pm everyone with it. thanks!

and amomono, only mods have the ability to lock threads. dont think i'm gonna keep this mod thing tho, newbride is doing a great job!

wonderwoman said:
hey, thank you team 4 and everyone else! i'll leave my address here for a while before i delete it.

deleted

my addy has been here all along...bumping it up so everyone can see it.

Last edited:
Miranda.....remember just b/c a guy likes a chubby girl..doesnt mean its a fetish.....
Although there are some that are out there......

Last edited:
kccruz said:
Miranda.....remember just b/c a guy likes a chubby girl..doesnt mean its a fetish.....
Although there are some that are out there......

I've Studied plenty of Psych. hehe I know it doesn't always mean it's a fetish. That was a joke! Perhaps I should have used the synonym "fixation." I hope that didn't offend you. I was thinking of Silence of the Lambs. lol

Last edited:
You're too funny Kc! That movie was sick. I remember that poor chubby girl stuck in that hole with no way out. Talk about the irony.

OK, I'm really sorry I haven't sent postcards. Things have been out of control around here. I'm not trying to get out of it, but if you don't mind I have an e-card I would really like to send you guys instead. Wish I could send a postcard to everyone here just out of thanks for your love and support. God, I can't wait to get back out from this hole!

Back