Weight-Loss The Big Butt Begonners

Weight-Loss
Good Morning BUTTS!!!!!!!
I lost another pound today. Today is my gym day and I'll probably lose my other pound if I behave with my portions:D I'll post later to see ya'll results

I am still at 138. And, I pigged out today which means I am gonna get my butt in gear with the exercsie today! But I lost 2 pounds this week! yay.
JB88, I am guessing you lost 4 pounds? I couldn't figure it out, blonde day today for sure. Hope you are doing great.
Alright Fattrapped and pinky we need your weights!:D

GO BIG BUTTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope ya'll having a good day and stay positive. We can do this. Hey mesh, I lost 3 pouds. I did lose 4 but gained it back. But I am not giving up.

hey guys.. i can't actually get near any scales for the next few days. I don't have any in the house.. :( Im really sorry.. Ill try and find some and let you guys know. Don't feel like ive lost anything tho. *sigh*

It's okay Pinky just hang in there, you might be suprised! Keep up the good work. JB it's alright I did the same thing with the pig out fest yesterday. argh, I don't have any of my good foods. I need to go to the grocery store and get back on track. Let's get the ball rolling again everyone, we can win!:D

Alrighty girls we need to get our behinds in gear and get a few pounds off before our final weigh in this upcoming wednesday! We can do it!!!:D

Ok ladies, i'm taking minman and fattrapped out of your group. Minman hasnt' posted and its been 5 or 6 dys for fattrapped.

Hello Big Butts!!!!!
Hope ya'll are having a good one and I'm trying my darnest to get to my goal for this challenge:D We'll see.

Hey guys.. hope that you all had a good weekend and didn't do what i did.. I completely fell off the tracks. :( Im really sorry guys but i don't think im going to be much help to this team for this challenge.

It's alright pinky, keep your head up and get back on track! You could very well make a difference in 3 days. Hope you all are doing well. :)

I agree with mesh,
You'll be okay pinky. If if you didn't lose then at least you gave it your all. Can't wait till weigh in. have a good one everyone.

GOOD MORNING BIG BUTTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I only lost a pound:eek: Sorry, I thought I could lose tons more. I really really tired. But there is always the next challenge and that's for a month:D So we'll see. Okay, I'll come back to see all of ya'lls.

Pinky don't apologize. You didn't make the scales go up so you are good. Keep your head up. Changing your lifestyle to be a more healthier one isn't easy . Pick up were you left off and get back on track. LIfe is stressful but if you make yourself take care of you, you will feel better in your stress, lol:p

Back