Weight-Loss The Big Butt Begonners

Weight-Loss

Meshellibel

If the name of our group offends anyone I will change it. Alrighty the people in this group are:

1st weight-in Final weigh-in
Pinky..........SW~164...............................164
Meshellibel...SW~140........138..................138
JellyBelly88..SW~166........163..................162
Total loss.....................6lbs.:D

If everyone will post there starting weight and I will put it in for you. We can do this and win! I will keep everones progress posted on the firstthread so that we can keep track of our progress as a team! GO TEAM! :p
Wednesdays I guess are going to be the weigh-ins, everyone weigh in!:)

Last edited:
Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is the day. I am weighing in at 166. My goal is 8 lbs. Very challenginig I know. But I will do my best. Hope everone has a great day. And stay positive. If we cheat that's okay, just don't give up and cheat all day long. Stop!!!!while ur ahead. :D Good luck and i will post a little later.

Im weighing in at 164lbs.. will make sure i try and loose as much as possible for you guys. :D

Alrighty! Sorry I am posting late. Wednesday morning are crazy for me. My daughter has school and Ballet. So I am on here late. I am still at 140 and I am so excited for that! I haven't held my weight at this for a long time! :D I am also really excited that I have been losing, I have been looking at the scale and thinking it has been lying to me cause I have never been able to lose weight while eating healthy. But this is great! We can do this and win! My goal is to get to 137 at least. I am hoping like crazy that it will happen! :) Good luck today everyone!

Sounds good, I have added him in:D .
Troutman, if you could give us your starting weight and weigh ins on wednesdays. Welcome to our group and get ready to win!:)

Motivated Chics And The Dude Are Gonna Rock Your World Hehehehe Nanny Nanny Booboo!!! We Rock!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey ya'll!!!!!! Where are the rest of our teamates:( Just wanna say hello and see how the day went. Well, i'll be back later. Remember big butts gotta be gone:D

hi there, im new to this thread as you guys may know already and am trying to lose at least 10lbs for now! im currently 132lbs!

Ok, guys, I put sweetgal and troutman in a new group. Normally if we get new people signing up, i just add then to an exsisting group, but we've had SO many join today that I made another group :)

So..pull troutman, thanks!

I will do that NB. But, where are all my other team mates? If you guys don't like the name it can be changed! :( I would like to put everyone in! Come on guys, we can win you have to participate to help get our weight loss numbers up! WE CAN DO THIS:D

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are my favorite teamates doing!!!????
WELCOME SweetGal!!!!:D Glad to have you.
Okay, Lets all have a great day and stay postive. If you catch yourself cheating, SLAP your hand and tthrow your food AWAY!!!!:eek: LOL!!!!! Post later. BYE

HEHE that's cute. My kids would probably be like I want some! Especially with the junk food! I hope everyone is having a great morning! Here's hoping our big butt are going!:D

hey guys.. things seem to be going ok for the time being. What with still being ill my doctor has advised me against going to the gym for my normal 3 times a week. I feel so fat! :( lol But i have been trying to keep active.. so hopefully the pounds will drop. :D

how are everyone else?

Pinky, if you can't make it to the gym...do housework! LOL. That always helps me and keeps me out of the kitchen. :p So sorry to hear your sick, hope you get well soon. Doing good so far today.

hey pinky,
You'll be fine as long as you keep active have no worries. We are all good. Just hagginin there. Well the best of luck to you. I hope you feel better soon. And don't give up!!!!!!!!

Where are are BUTTS???!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!
I guess I have no life:eek: J/k. I do but the kiddies are still sleeping so I have extra time. Well hope everyone is coo, I'll post later BYE

Back