Thanks and Appreciation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redneckwoman66

I want to thank each and every memeber of this forum that helps keep this forum a wonderful place to be! For every supportive post and for every welcome post all of you are a big help in keeping this forum running and being and enjoyable family oriented place! I know this place is like a lifeline to some people and it feels so good to see all the friendships and support that comes from here! So again thank each and everyone of you because you each are why I love this place and always return!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

YES! YES! Thank You:p
I have learned so much.
You all so supportive and great with teaching your knowledge.
cheers:D

I've only been here a few days, and everyone is helpful, and I really like the community. Thanks!! I plan to stay here my duration and as long as I can after that. :D

Another BIG thank you from me as well! I absolutely ADORE this place. You all are the kindest bunch of people I've never met. :p :p No, but really...you mean the world to me. You've helped me so much in the short period of time I've been here...not just with the weight loss, but other things. *not going to start crying in this thread* :p

So from the bottom of my heart, I sincerely thank each and every one of you! I love y'all!!! *big, long, tight, lovey, dovey hug for everyone* :) :)

:iagree: with everything that has been said before. I have only been on this forum for a short amount of time, but honestly, without the support and inspiration I get here, I would probably have given up already.

It's nice to have a place like this to go to when nobody else wants to listen, or talk about the stuff I want to talk about. A place where people REALLY understand where I am coming from because they've been there, done that. A place where people don't start rolling their eyes when I keep talking about calories, carbohydrates, exercise and who knows what else, and where I can get encouragement when everybody else is just sick of listening to me. A place where people are going through the same stuff I am going through. And most importantly, a place where people have already managed to do what I am trying to achieve, and give me the motivation never to give up.

I think for most of us it is about much, much more than just losing weight. I know it certainly is for me. It's about changing my life, making it better, and finally get my backside into gear and do all the things I always wanted to do. And this forum and all the great people on it are a big part of what helps me to stay on track, keep going, and ultimately achieve my goals (and I know I will!!!!). And for that, you all deserve a great, big

THANK YOU!!!

It's nice to have a place like this to go to when nobody else wants to listen, or talk about the stuff I want to talk about. A place where people REALLY understand where I am coming from because they've been there, done that. A place where people don't start rolling their eyes when I keep talking about calories, carbohydrates, exercise and who knows what else, and where I can get encouragement when everybody else is just sick of listening to me. A place where people are going through the same stuff I am going through. And most importantly, a place where people have already managed to do what I am trying to achieve, and give me the motivation never to give up.

I think for most of us it is about much, much more than just losing weight. I know it certainly is for me. It's about changing my life, making it better, and finally get my backside into gear and do all the things I always wanted to do. And this forum and all the great people on it are a big part of what helps me to stay on track, keep going, and ultimately achieve my goals (and I know I will!!!!).
Isn't that the truth! Could you imagine how sick our family, friends and co-workers would get of hearing us talk about weight loss everyday! LOL This IS a great place and it was VERY nice of you to thank those who have supported you! :hurray:

Thanks everyone! I think the WL forum is run really well, and although I do work more on here than the training forum, I do feel more of a sense of community over here:)

The mods really do make the difference though, and I am grateful for all of them!!!! Keep enjoying the forum!!!!!!!!!!

Well I am a newbie in this forum, and I am sure that I will enjoy my stay here, all members are active and ready to help in some different problems. This is a great and cool forum.

AS a newbie I'm looking forward to taking part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back