Testoturbo, anyone tried it?

Hi!

Im looking to try a testobooster to increase my natural testosteron production and
i came across a product called testoturbo by Explicit nutrition on facebook. The formula looks pretty good and im thinking about buying it. Have anybody tried it?
Reviews anyone?

To what I can find out, the ingredients are all "suggested" to have possible effects on testosterone and estrogen balances. In other words, no solid research. Nonetheless, I don't like taking anything that's going to screw with my hormone levels. Really, nobody actually needs to increase their testosterone with supplements. There are better ways to gain muscle mass.

Just have your test levels checked by a doctor. If they are high, then taking those supplements won't have a great effect on you.

Guys if you are going to referr to science you should really dig into it and not just say it is suggested that they have those "effect". There are several studies that proves that both vitamins, minerals and different herbs really has a significant effect on testosterone levels.

Specially when researchers in the US are finding testosterone levels to be substantially lower — by about 15 to 20% — than they were fifteen years ago.

The thing is that Scandinavian studies show similar declines, and in younger men too; a man born in 1970, for example, had about 20percent less testosterone at 35 than a man of his father’s generation at the same age.”

Sometimes it helps to kickstart the system and give it a boost, myself I train naturally and used several testoboosters and had great gains in both size and strenght.. Anyways nothing comes for free, you gotta work for it, but some testbooster works great. The formula looks good to me !

I decided to test it out, after I heard so much fuzz about it! I must say it kicks ass, my favorite testosterone booster so far.

Back