Sport Tell me about muscletech

Sport Fitness
I had no idea that muscle tech was not a good product. They have so many vitamines in their protein. I gag on the powder. I mix fruit with it and it is fine but I eat small frequent meals and do not want that many calories at once in just a snack. Who is the best company for RTD's? All I use from muscletech is the nitro-tech protein.

its not that muscletech doesnt have good products, its that they are a scam with their misleading ads. of course they're not the only ones but they're the biggest scammers out there.

is this what you're using

I don't know what you mean about the muscleshoppe. I just buy my stuff at GNC or from my friend who is a muscletech athelete. I do not like the hydroxycut. I think all of those fat loss suppliments are a scam(Xenedrine, Dexitrim, Metabolife). You cannot do anything with them without diet and exercize and with diet and exercize you will lose weight anyway. I hate all of those get thin quick crazes and I hate all of this new low carb crap!!!!
Are people just too lazy to be healthy???

i've seen that some companies now have fruit flavored protein powders. i havent tried them personally but those that have say they taste pretty good.

i feel the same way you do about all the low carb craziness. but this weekend i picked up some of that carb countdown milk, i have to admit it was pretty good.

Thanks for the tip. I will try to be brave and try some other things. It seems that one almost has to be rich to eat healthy and to afford suppliments.

dps is good. i get my stuff from muscleshoppe. you just have to pay attention to what you're buying and how you use it.

for instance, i use optimum nutrition whey. 80 sevings for roughly $25.00. i do 1 serving a day so its last me 80 days, over 2 months.

i also use flax oil. the bottle i get is 31 servings for $7.00 dollars and i do 1 serving a day so it lasts a month.

you have to watch on some supplements. they'll say 4 pills a day 3X a day so thats 12 pills a day. the bottle has 120 pills so it'll last you 10 days and you'd need 3 bottles to last a month. no way, jose. :)

I have had designer way before, I have never ordered it on line though. I liked it okay. I will probably get that from now on.

Muscletech products are decent, but they're way overhyped and WAY overpriced. Anything they make, somebody else makes it just as good or better and charges less for it.

GNC sux. Sorry, but it's true. Their selection is woeful, their employees (by my experience, not just what I've read), are inadequately trained to do anything more than look up a price for you, and their prices are far from competitive.

I get most of my supps from this place:

I've dealt with muscleshoppe.com, bodybuilding.com, nutripeak.com, and dpsnutrition.com. They are all fine outfits, but none of them can match Bulk for price and speedy, accurate service.

Back