Weight-Loss Team Challenge 2 - The Saucy Sisterhood

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's also the Let's Loose Lindsay Lohen Total Group Challenge... Here we go...
Saucy Sisterhood
maleficent (352)(346) -6
Scarlett (192.4) (191.2) -1.2
Pineola (262) (259) -3
avajayne (131)(129.5) -1.5
Manaloa (228.5) (225.5) -3
Nightporter (207) (204) -3
Lily16 (164) dropped
Totals 1372.9
End 1356.2
Difference 16.7
Percent 1.21

Please Post your starting weight by noon, eastern time Friday. Thanks

Last edited:
The Sisterhood lives on!!!! And a big welcome to avajayne and Manaloa. We are proud to call you sisters!!!

Good Evening Saucy sisters!!! Welcome Avajayne and Manaloa I'm glad to have you on our team :)

Alright...I'm 164:confused: I guess that's better than yesterday though cause it was saying 168!!! I think I'm going to join FSD so I don't torture myself anymore, lol. Let's kick some butt Saucy Sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everybody!!! I'm so excited!! :D

That being said, I'm still at 228.5. :( Same as last week. I need to get into gear this week and move that ticker.

Morning sisters....well I got down to 191.8 on Wednesday but this morning back up to 192.4 which was my Monday weight also. Wow, sisters really do sure stick together.

I didn't get to have alot of water yesterday because I was on the road and I think that's the problem. I'm gonna drink a gallon today!!!!!

Hey you Saucy Sisters,

Just dropping in to wish you luck with your challange. I expect to see you all kick some flabby butt! :D :cool:

Hey ladies!!!

As most of you Saucy sisters know, I leave on the weekends. So I'll be back at some point Monday. I'll be checking up on everyone and I only expect the best from my saucy ladies!!! I'll be working very hard this weekend at eating right and working out. Saturday I'll be grilling lots of veggies (for the first time). Woo-hoo! Sunday I might be going to a surprise birthday party...so I will be think about my sisters as I make healthy choices :) It's going to be hard...BUT I CAN DO IT!!!!

See you lovely ladies Monday!!

Sorry, we had a power outage yesterday and my net has been knocked out since. Hope I can still join?

Start Weight: 131 lbs

I am so honored to be a sister and already feeling skinnier! Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back