Stuck at 188 pounds for the last two weeks help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelly2

I'll give you an exemple of how I eat and you tell me what you think might be wrong.

First things: I barely even drink more than 1 glass or water a day, my sleeping is fucked but I get around 6-8 a day, I dont really move at all, I don't eat any vegetables and it's rare that I eat fruit. It's rare that I ever take breakfast or anything.

Here's how a normal day goes:

Breakfast: none

Lunch: microwave dish usually around 500 cal. A bit of sips from milk or juice or diet coke while ( one sip or two from the bottle). Maybe 200 or 300 cal the sip for milk, under a 100 for juice and none for coke. Min: 500 cal to 800 cal? I'm not sure if milk is that caloric at all.

Dinner: microwave dish (500 cal) or two cups of ramen (200 total) with half of the time 1 yoghurt (200 cal) and a whole bottle of diet coke at times (0 cal)
At min: 200 cal to max 700 cal. More often 200 cal.

At maximum I'd eat 1400 a day ????? at min 700.

I feel like I eat way too much.

I'll tell you where you might be going wrong-
I'll give you an exemple of how I eat and you tell me what you think might be wrong.
First things: I barely even drink more than 1 glass or water a day, my sleeping is fucked but I get around 6-8 a day, I dont really move at all, I don't eat any vegetables and it's rare that I eat fruit. It's rare that I ever take breakfast or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back