Starting my weight loss journey today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler Batson

So, I have decided to start my weight loss journey. I have never blogged and never really taken this seriously. I was looking on youtube and saw that a lot of people used blogs and forums to help them throughout their journey so why not? I am not the type of person to blog, or even talk about my weight by any means but nows the time to take my life back and i really hope this site has some members that can travel with me on my journey. I am a 29 year old guy from South Carolina. I currently weigh about 330 pounds and about 5 foot 10 inches. I am always thinking about what others think of my body and know thats not healthy. I just bought a weight bench and will be also walking every day. I just bought a fit bit so I can track my progress, steps, and calories daily. This is exciting. Just looking for people to push me and help along the way.

-Tyler

Welcome Tyler. Fitbits can be useful, but don't rely on the steps. It's mainly to compare your own progress from day-to-day, not the actual steps.

I have recommended this to a few people, but there is an app called Nike+ that has a great library of exercise routines that can be done at home without equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back