Starting a fitness center

Hi all...

Can anyone guide me with a list of fitness equipments for a center with 1500 sq ft space and a good brand of fitness equipments for my new fitness center?

And I await your valuable inputs too

Hi v,

Congrats on wanting to open a fitness center! I would recommend looking up "fitness studios" on Google in an effort to get an idea as to how you want to lay out your center, given the 1,500 square feet.

The type of equipment will depend on the demographics you are looking to serve. Nevertheless, the following companies provide quality equipment:

LifeFitness
StarTrac
Nautilus

~ or you could go used ~

usedgymequipment.com

Each of the above (new equipment) companies produce quality products and warranties. My only recommendation would be to assess who will be the majority users and buy accordingly.

Good luck!

Do not buy from Promaxima. They will underbid everyone else but will not send you what you are looking for. And they will not take responsibility for any of their wrong doings. We a bit spent $27,000 with them and got screwed.

Hi. All the best with your fitness venture. Advantage Fitness Products (AFP) are professional consultants and set up our club gym some time back. You could probably check their website for pointers. Hope this helps you :)

Back