Spam :( Please report it.

Cate

Long term member
nospam.png
There seems to have been a crazy amount of spam lately & the mods must be spending most of their time deleting it. They do a great job, but the more you help them, the better this place is. As soon as you see it, please report it. Never click on a link.Reporting is easy. All I say usually is "Spam" or "More spam!" Before you know it, it's gone. Thank you mods! :)

Apparently, the forum is being inundated with spam at the moment. Please do your bit, to help support our hard-working mods & report it as soon as you see it.

I'm going to be way more active with posting and deleting spam, so we'll eventually get this all cleaned up.

Do you want us to report the posts that are probably spammers, but don't have links in them? I've noticed a lot of "pm me if you're interested" type of posts lately.

Last edited:
yes, please report those too. I noticed those most recent posts and just removed the "PM me" part to give them a chance to prove themselves. All she talked about was HIIT instead of a specific diet plan ... I'll wait and see what comes up next

Back