Smooth Agile DMT X1 in Canada???

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has this machine yet? It is a budget version of the Agile with fewer bells and whistles.

Also, is anyone from CAnada and found any retails that sell for less than ordering online? With the exchange rate as bad as it is right now, ordering online will cost me an extra $500. It seems there has been suscess finding the smooth machines at retailers in the STates but not sure about Canada.

Can anyone help me out?

Can anyone help me out?

Buying from Smooth Fitness has turned out to be a very expensive lesson for me. If you want to avoid throwing away money, then I would suggest that you look elsewhere for an elliptical or other fitness product.

I purchased the Agile DMT for $2900. The product arrives with some minor scratches on it that I decided I could live with since it is probably a bit destructive to ship something that big. It took about 2.5 hours to assemble which is reasonable.

However, upon powering it up, I discovered that the much vaunted “motion” feature did not work. After taking the thing apart I could see that the feature, which operates from a combination of wormscrew and motor, did not work. When you call tech support at Smooth Fitness, do not expect to speak to anyone for days. You cannot wait on hold. You have to leave a message with someone and they tell you that someone will call you back. I had to wait 48 hours for a phone call back on a new product just to be told that they would ship a part and a tech would contact me later.

Any phone calls you make to the company after placing in order will be either ignored or met with indifference. After realizing that I made a mistake in this purchase, I decided to send it back. They do not have any arrangements in place with their shipping companies to help you return something. You are on your own. I had to source my own shipping and the cheapest way I found was 458 dollars. Their return policy states that you need to have the packaging to return it but you are on your own to get it back to them. It should not cost 458 dollars to receive a defective product and then return it.

As I said, this has been an expensive lesson. If you are thinking of buying this, don’t! Get an Octane Q37e for the same price and you can buy it from a local company that will be there when you need help getting it fixed.

DMT Height

Hi, thinking of buying an Agile DMT. My gym is a basement room with a celing that is 7' 5" (226cm) high. I'm 5' 11". Is celing high enough to comfortably take the DMT?

Back