SmartLipo abroad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maryx

hey guys,
does anyone have any experience with smartlipo in poland? one of the companies has offered a very good price. please advice

funny. Back to back days where someone brand new to the site asked about some weight loss surgery company in Poland. What are the odds?

To give a serious answer, not to you because I backtracked your information and well..let's just say I don't believe you that you just happen to come to our site. You guys really need to work harder on your spamming. Unfortunately, you haven't actually broken any forum rules with your question so here is the serious answer.

Surgery should and always will be a last resort. This type of surgery is worse because people think that all they have to do is have pounds removed and they don't actually have to work on making sure it stays off. It does nothing to teach nutrition or diet. It doesn't stress exercise. It's a short cut that is also dangerous. 3 out of 100000 results in death. That is a faily conservative number that I was able to locate but some have it higher around 130.

It is surgery. It is not something that is taken lightly or should be fast and easy or any other hype scam words they use.

If your doctor says there is a direct medical need for you to lose weight NOW or, after counciling, that they feel you need weight loss surgery..well it won't be liposuction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back