Smartgym

I have been looking for a home gym solution that is both compact and portable. I have found this site while browsing. Worth a look. Especially it is really great to be able to do cardio work on this.

Haven't bought yet; decided to ask here first if you see anything wrong with the device. What do you think?

It appears nobody has tried. Then how does it look? Is it likely to be a hoax? Or can it actually be beneficial?

akinu said:
It appears nobody has tried. Then how does it look? Is it likely to be a hoax? Or can it actually be beneficial?

I bought one of these a few weeks ago and it is terrific. It is reviewed on epinions and amazon and gets very high marks .

Here are the reviews:

The thing is, I travel often, so I need a portable item. Vigorfit and other such equipment are really nice but they cant be carried in a luggage. :(

let me ask on my main site. Someone there might have a better answer, but you'll likely have to wait until Wednesday because everyone is heading out of town for the four day weekend. Everyone except me that is.

I have 2 Smargyms. It is the most fantastic piece of equipment. It has plenty of resistance, its unobtrusive and effective. I am a personal trainer of many years experience. I use 2 Smartgyms with the red bands because I needed the extra resistance bearing in mind that I have used free weights for many years and I am used to lift more than most people do. The smartgym has offers enough resistance for most people. It has 8 levels of resistance and if the blue bands are replaced with red bands the resistance possibilities are very impressive. Exercise routines can be smoothely performed. Even the cardio routines are good.

About Smart Gyms

My wife bought me a Smart Gym/EZ Gym last month for Christmas and we opened it early to test it out. I've been profiled in various national trucking publications for my contributions towards fitness, exercise and health in the industry (see 'truckers exercise fitness' on Youtube). I highly recommend this piece of equipment. I use it in conjuction with all my other gym equipment and find it rounds out a good workout (as well as a stand alone workout). I've also ordered extra handles to augment its versitility. You won't find anything better for the price.

Attachments

• 100_2490.jpg
    100_2490.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 297
Back