Slim in 6...

cut with the t.v sh** dont use it they just try to steal your money.
find your own workouts. dont be tempted by the muscles on these guys

I was thinking that... I go to the gym weekly and have for years but this one for some reason even though I thought it was a gimmick kind of caught my attention...I wouldn't bother personally. Thanks.

I wouldn't say not to use slim-in-6... It does have it's benefits... One thing some people don't like to do is workout in front of people, so this would be good case to use it, because they can workout in the comfort of their own home... Also, if someone doesn't have the money to pay for health club membership, a treadmill, or a set of weights... Some exercise is better than no exercise...

Just like ALL exercise gimic devices that you see on T.V. almost all of them have some sort of Cardio workout and diet plan, and that is where you will see the results... It's not from the device it's self... Just think about it, do you think that just doing the "6-Second Abs" is going to make you lose weight?? It's the cardio and dieting that makes you loose the weight. If you did just the "6-Second-Abs" all you would be doing is "smushing" the fat that's ontop of the abdominals working underneath...

But if you have no problem working out in front of other people and you have the accessiblity to "real" workout equipment, you will probably see better results...

But that is my 2-Cents worth:rolleyes:

its an amazing workout plan ,with debbie seibers,and its worth every penny
i would highly recommend it,and i have used it myself

Its not for everyone just as the gym is not for everyone. For those I know of that have tried slim in 6 and follow the diet guide as well as bringing the intensity to the work outs always see superb results. It works.

Back