skinny timmy

Hi, my name is Timmothy and im 15 and weigh 70lbs. I am 5ft 2" and hate it when i look in the mirror. I work out but you can still see my ribs when i lift my arms. I look like a white walking skeleton. Kids pick on me at school, and i get so mad, and it gets even worse when i know i cant do anything about it. I try to play it off, sometimes it works, but everyone knows i can't defend myself. My parents dont know how i feel because i haven't had the courage to tell them. I eat so much, and i still dont gain wight. I havent grown since 5th grade, and i get so upset when people remind me of it. People call me names and sometimes shove me into lockers. I never wear shorts because my legs are so skinny. People always tell me i am going to snap in half, and that i look like a pencil. Im the but of everyone's jokes. The teachers can tell whats going on and ask me abaout it, but i am too ashamed to say anything. Can someone please help me, i would be forever greatfull. I cant stand being like this, and i get even more angry when i think of hopw i will turn out in the future. Please help me. Email me at chromedout6989@yahoo.com or post here.

dude i know exactly what your going thru. i am a skrawney little wrech myself........just work out......alot i did it for about 2 years and got to a nice size. But don’t be worried if you don’t get huge. I know it’s a cliché but all the arrogant idiots are the ones that were born beautifull notice the ones that help earned that privilege. Now I’m not saying I’m the best apple in the basket but I work very hard to maintain the standards that keep me bigger then a stick.
Most of the weight sets on here are really good. Eat like you wouldn’t believe and eat the right things. Keep going with it.
Its really tempting to just give it in when you don’t see a result but it will happen. The biggest battle is in ya head and once you win that one its all a walk in the park.

Timmy, relax, you're 15. You've got growing to do. My boy Zac was about your size at your age, and he's currently 6'2", 190 lbs. That's muscle. Eat like you're dying of hunger, every few hours. Get lots of exercise. Work out hard, but properly. I guarantee results if you stick to it long enough. Try researching "exercise solutions for hard-gainers".

As for people at school? Just learn to live with it. I don't think telling people will really help you, but please, by all means tell SOMEONE who will at least be there for you and lend you a sympathetic ear. Learning to deal with assholes builds character, so long as no one's seriously hurting you, and you don't take it too badly. I don't really know what else to say, I was born one of the beautiful people. Picking on people is stupid,though. People are different,that's what makes life interesting. Be proud of who you are. If you can't, just pretend you are until you forget you're pretending. :D

Back