Skinny little ectomorph 4 month transformation (side by side pictures)

My business partner and I are designers. We were really scrawny ones too, spending our days hunched over a computer. We'd been skinny our entire lives. We finally decided to change and committed to an intense summer (4 months) of bodybuilding.

We studied the bodybuilding masters, interviewed personal trainers, studied research papers, books, e-books and we meticulously recorded EVERYTHING. We wanted to pit conventional wisdom against cutting edge controversial research and figure out what worked. Well. We still have a long way to go and several really exciting theories and programs to test, but phase one is done!

Here are my before and afters! Check out my blog post on our website and drop us a comment if you have any questions or feedback. I'm trying to learn everything I can and feedback is greatly appreciated!

Shane-chest-s.jpg

shane-side-s.jpg

shane-back-s.jpg

We've each got the 8 mandatory bodybuilding poses photographed on our blog as well as most of our routine spelled out, if you're curious.

Love to hear what you guys think!

-Shane

That looks like great progess! Besides the bodybuilding workouts what sort of thing did you have to change in your diet?

Back